Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Desire and Arousal Disorders WIKI page

In the nature of being a co-author of the current WIKI page I clearly have a biased viewpoint. With that said, I found my classmates' sections to be extremely informative. I appreciate that they broke it down into sections so that it was easy for me to utilize this as a resource in completing my intake form for women's sexual functioning pertaining to SIAD. I also found it refreshing to experience the videos and cartoons sporadically throughout the page because they provided some informative information as well as a comical break. I was also able to find useful assessment measures to apply to my intake assignment. I look forward to seeing the upcoming WIKI pages and to be impressed by my brilliant and witty classmates!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment