Sunday, March 22, 2015

Orgasm Disorder and Delayed Ejaculation Wiki page

I found this wiki page to be quite informative and appreciated the comic relief embedded within the heavy factual information. I thought it was so creative and eye opening to see what comes up when typing into google "female" "orgasm". This provides a good sense as to what the common person accesses when seeking basic psychoeducation surrounding problems with orgasm such as female orgasmic disorder.

I feel that if I encounter a client who is struggling with either of these conditions I will be able to review this page and easily find the information that I would need because my classmates clearly organized etiology, risk factors, treatment, etc. I also found the websites and articles helpful resources to refer back to if necessary. In being a visual learner I appreciate the bullet points and written info, but I found it really helpful to also have the several videos that also provided psychoeducation for those who learn best by hearing information. I also liked that the provided websites were not solely empirical but quick light reading that can be informative for females, males, and couples.

Well done ladies!! : )

No comments:

Post a Comment